Regulation of using AEON HALL
- Conference rooms are only used when there is a confirmation and handed over from AEON MALL.
- Have To Keep AEON HALL Clean And Do Not Smoking.
- Should be responsible for hygiene, personal assets & common property in AEON HALL.
- Do not move any furniture or equipment out of AEON HALL without permission from AEON MALL Long Bien.
- After using AEON HALL, have to turn off all equipment (lights, air-conditioner…) and do hand-over procedure to AEON MALL Long Bien.
- Any company or individuals using AEON HALL who deliberately (or inadvertently) damage property or equipment in Hall, depending on the extent of damage, have to compensate for all repair expenses or new replacement for the damage caused under AEON MALL’s rules, within 3 days of the occurrence of the incident.
- Damage charges will be deducted in the end of the month (for Tenant) or will be deducted from the deposit of the event. (For external).